(Davenport, IA) -- As heavy snow blankets parts of the Quad Cities area on Tuesday, many cities have issued snow emergencies.
You can find a list of snow emergencies below.
- Andalusia: All vehicles must be off streets for snowplows starting at noon on Tuesday through noon Wednesday.
- Carbon Cliff: All vehicles need to be removed from the street starting Tuesday afternoon through the following 72 hours or until snow emergency is lifted.
- Coal Valley: Snow and ice emergency effective noon Tuesday until 6 p.m. Wednesday. Vehicles must be off any village street, avenue and village parking lot. Property owners should remove snow and ice from public sidewalks with 24 hours.
- Colona: Make sure cars are moved off the street so snowplows can get the roads cleared.
- Galesburg: Automatic parking prohibition goes in effect on city streets any time snow accumulation reaches two inches.
- Geneseo: Snow emergency from 6 p.m. Tuesday until 8 a.m. Wednesday. Cars may not park on city streets during this period.
- Morrison: Snow emergency effective 6 p.m. Tuesday until 8 a.m. Thursday. No parking on snow routes and no overnight parking in the Central Business District.
- Rock Island: Snow emergency begins at 1 p.m. on Tuesday. Parking not allowed on any marked snow routes once snow depth reaches 2 inches. Residents are also asked not to park on residential streets until snow removal is complete.
- Rock Falls: Starting at 12 p.m. on Tuesday through 12 p.m. on Wednesday. Snow parking routes will be in effect.
- Silvis: No vehicles are allowed to park upon any public way between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on any day snow accumulates to a depth of two inches or more.
- Sterling: Starting at 12 p.m. on Tuesday.
- Bellevue: December 29 park on the odd side, December 30 park on the even side.
- Blue Grass: Starting at 12 p.m. on Tuesday through 12 p.m. on Wednesday. Drivers should not park on city streets to allow emergency vehicles and snow plows to have full access.
- Columbus Junction: Starting at 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday through 6 a.m. on Thursday.
- Davenport: Starting at 12 p.m. on Tuesday through 4 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Durant: Snow emergency in effect from 4 a.m. until 3 p.m. Wednesday. All vehicles must be removed from streets.
- Eldridge: Starting at 4 p.m. on Tuesday until 1 p.m. on Wednesday.
- LeClaire: Officials are encouraging residents to park off the street. If you must park on the street they ask you be aware of and following ordinance regarding street parking during winter months.
- Maquoketa: Starting at 6 p.m. on Tuesday through 6 p.m. on Thursday.
- West Liberty: Starting at 8 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. Thursday