(Clinton County, IA) -- The Clinton County Health Department is letting residents know what COVID-19 vaccine providers are available.
The list below, goes over providers in the county that will be offering the vaccine once they are allocated doses. The health department says some of them are not yet vaccinating and at this time the allocations received are “quite small”.
- HyVee: Visit this link.
- Sign up for email notifications, they also list at the bottom of the page who is eligible for the vaccine.
- Jewel Osco: To make a vaccine appointment you can visit this link.
- Check back frequently to see if there are openings.
- Walgreens: To make a vaccine appointment and to receive alerts visit this link.
- Scott Drug Pharmacy, DeWitt: The link to their web page which states to keep monitoring for vaccine information.
- MercyOne: They will notify patients on how to schedule a vaccine. They recommend you check their website frequently.
- Genesis: They will schedule you for a vaccine if you are a patient as the doses are received. There is nothing for you to do to schedule a vaccine.
- Wagner Pharmacy: They are currently not scheduling and you can watch the website for updates.
Earlier this week the Clinton County Health Department announced locations residents may be able to receive the vaccine. This is if you’re 65 or older. Locations:
- Scott Drug Pharmacy
- MercyOne Clinic
- Clinton HyVee Pharmacy
- Clinton Jewel-Osco
- Wagner Pharmacy
“Please understand that supplies are currently limited,” health officials said in a Facebook post. “More locations will be posted as more allocations are received.”