(Davenport, IA) -- A popular Davenport program, created to bring the community together, will be returning this summer.
Party in the Park, which is designed to help neighbors get to know each other, elected officials and city staff, will make its return in July. The first events were held in 2019, but then put on hold in 2020 because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
This year’s events will be held at six parks in the City of Davenport and will include food, entertainment and activities for kids. The two-hour events are expected to run from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. on select Thursdays from July 8th through September 23rd.
Party in the Park 2021 schedule:
- July 8: Lafayette Park, 700 West 4th St.
- July 29: Glen Armil Park, 2355 Lillie Ave.
- August 12: Van Buren Park, 205 S Elmwood Ave.
- August 19: Northwest Park, 3400 N. Division St.
- September 16: Goose Creek Park, 6000 Scott St.
- September 23: Junge Park, 3250 Western Ave.
Click here for more information.
(Photo by KWQC)